NFK conference October 1-3

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

rosa t

NFK conference October 1-3

Post by rosa t »

:D :D :D

Hi,
Just asking if anyone from the messageboard is attending the conference. I only found out about it today thanks to Jman's link on another topic.

I might go on the Saturday if I people I 'know' were as well.

I'm a bit of a wallflower - shy and retiring you know!!

I am really.

lol

rosa t
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Yep I will be there and a few others from this board most probably.. (I'll let em post themselves:)

The folks there ARE all tame:) and mostly kidney patients etc..

Its a social thing as well as renal stuff..:)

Be good to see you if you DO decide to come along..

:D
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
oldborris

Post by oldborris »

I had been looking forward to this, my first NKF conference but cannot now go 'cos it falls in the middle of my temporary enforced exile from my flat due to lift refurbishment
Hal

Post by Hal »

Hi,

I am going, staying Friday and Saturday nights, so will see you if you make it down :)

oldborris - Can you not make it even though you are staying someone else ? Maybe your someone from your KPA could give you a lift or they may even fund you to go ?

Hal.
oldborris

Post by oldborris »

>oldborris - Can you not make it even though you are staying someone >else ? Maybe your someone from your KPA could give you a lift or they >may even fund you to go ? Hal.

No, unfortunately. This weekend I move my gear, including furniture, into the first of the two flats I've been offered but this one only to the end of the month. Then during the weekend of the Conference I have to move my gear and furniture into the second flat where I'll stay until I can return to my own flat.
Hal

Post by Hal »

What a shame :(

Good luck with the moves.