Not Kidney related, but MUST be said

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

kim

Not Kidney related, but MUST be said

Post by kim »

Hi Everyone,
I have gone through sooo much these past few months, and I have to say THANK YOU to everyone in chat!!!!!!!! You all have listened to me whine, cry, complain, yell and never once said anything negative. What an amazing thing to have people from all over the world give you a shoulder to cry and lean on!!!!!! Thank You doesn't even begin to cover it. But I had to say something and there are no words to express my gratitude. If you've never been in, you must try it one day. www.dialyze.org/chat

Thanks again everyone!!! I love you all :D:D:D:D:D
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Post by JMan »

Yay Kim:)

We love you too honey:)

If people need help to get into the chat, just ask and those that use it regularly will try their best to help get you up and running..

You are all wonderful people :D
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
Elaine

In reply 2 Kim ;)

Post by Elaine »

yeh Kim u had tough time lately :? ups n downs of life's rollercoaster eh? :roll: Lets hope things improve 4 u soon :lol:

best wishes & (((((((hugz))))))))) 2 u speak 2 u soon Elaine & Rach uk :lol: :wink: :roll:
Julie

To Kinky Kimothy KimKam

Post by Julie »

Kinky Kimothy KimKam :wink:

Well honey - I count myself as the lucky one because I have made a true friend in you, and I am a better person for knowing you. Giving you support comes so easily because of that, and you know I will always be here for you.

And for sure, you have given me that same support in return, and for that I thank you from the heart of my bottom. :lol:

Lots of love as always.

Your friend,
Julie
xxx
SteveUK

Kim

Post by SteveUK »

Hi Kim,

Well what really needs to be said? We're all here for one another in some form or other. We all need a shoulder to cry on when the chips are down, and there are days, when you want them to end, and there is no light at the end of a tunnel. But the brilliance of this technology creates what we have in the chatroom. A chance for people from all walks of life to express their emotions, even if it is only to what is effectively complete strangers. But in due time, I, like you maybe, have took the time to call people in the chat room, your friends because of the wonderful support they (that includes you by the way Kim, thank you so very much honey:)) all give.

You really are a true friend to me, and quite a few others in the chatroom, and it's quite OK to vent your frustration, we all need to at some point. Just know you have the best set of friends with which to do that with - me included.

Take care - you always have a shoulder to cry on here :)
Steve
-X-
~I close my eyes, and This Is Yesterday~
My Band myspace!
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Hey KimKam

What can I say - DITTO - DITTO - DITTO on what everyone else has said.

Much like you, I do not know what I would have done without all my good freinds in chat this last couple of months, and you like all the others have had that shoulder for me.

Even though we have never met, I still count you as one of my very special freinds along with many others in chat, boy have we had some laughs and some tears.

I wont be here tomorrow - Friday, so make sure you have a glass of julies friday champagne for me OK :D

Lots of love always

Kelly
ImageImage

Life is like a box of chocolates, you can never get enough
George

Post by George »

Hi Kim, thank you and everyone for the support you have given me, the chat has made me many people what I call my friends.....and I don't call people friend lightly you gotta earn it. The support we give each other is second to none. I know I have not been in chat as much over the last month but thats cos i'm always at work..unlike you at my work I don't have internet access. Well I do but not often and the council is very keen and don't take lightly employees surfing their day away.
Rik

Post by Rik »

You all have listened to me whine, cry, complain, yell
sorry BlueEyes ... I just assumed that was your natural female demeanour ... you mean to say your NOT like that ALL the time??!!!!!!!!
Jeez ... I didnt realise .... ;)

:0)XXX