Anyone want something for nothing!!!!

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

TJ

Anyone want something for nothing!!!!

Post by TJ »

Morning everyone. Is there anyone out there who lives in Cornwall (Falmouth) and wants to make use of 4 tickets to go and see Journey South (X-factor runner's up) on Thursday the 10th of August for free. They are playing at some festival week that they have there every year and we bought some tickets to take our two children to see them. However, my hubby was transplanted on Sunday so obviously we can't go and I'd rather give them away than have them go to waste. I know that they are not to everyone's taste, but apparently they are quite good live. There is also a group called 'SIREN' and a band from Cornwall playing so it should be okay. Anyone interested, just let me know. First come, first get's, so to speak!!
TJ.