Looking at next Thursday July 15th for transplant

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

nycpetit

Looking at next Thursday July 15th for transplant

Post by nycpetit »

and talk about no time to prepare..I'd hoped for the 22nd..but it looks like it will be next week...I am figuring it's best to get it over with than to take two weeks to think about it.....

but there's much to be done, Medicare paperwork, and other stuff, cancellations, and appts.....

but just think...a week from now....it's be the eve!!!

Natalie
Carolyn in CA

Congratulations!

Post by Carolyn in CA »

We're so h appy for you! Wishing you the best of everything! Enjoy! You'll be in our thoughts!
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Wow

Post by JMan »

Speedy (probably doesn't seem so to you but from a UK perspective it does to me)

I may be in NY in the future and would no doubt visit NYC. A chance to say Hi in person maybe:)

Good luck.. :lol:
"Dialysis! What is this? The dark ages!"
L. 'Bones' McCoy, ST"
Read my blog:)
Live to Fly
http://www.flickr.com/cybercast
msdiva

Post by msdiva »

Great news, Im so Happy for you, Speedy recovery!!!!!!, and JMAN, I live in New Jersey, so if your in NY let me know would love to meet you, invite you to dinner.
Elaine

Good Luck Natalie ;)

Post by Elaine »

Good luck 2 u Natalie for u impending transplant :lol: be thinkin of u and look forward to hearing that all is well for u post -op keep us posted.

:wink: :roll: :lol: :P :D

best wishes Elaine & Rach UK :roll: :lol: :wink:
Hal

Post by Hal »

Good luck Natalie. I'm sure it will all go well for you.

Trust me - don't complain its so soon. Here in the UK, we wait monhs and months or years even if you have a living donor.

Take Care,

Hal x