HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

chrisb

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Post by chrisb »

Hi all.

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy ( as possible ) New Year.

Personally, I am facing my first Christmas having to say no to Xmas pudding, Chris cake and mince pies and no to more than one drink at parties :( On the bright side, I should come out the other side of Christmas without having gained a ton of weight :D
rheaybou

Re: HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

Post by rheaybou »

Xmas on dialysis is the worst part of the year, everything that is good about it is restricted!

But time with family, rest and fun are not restricted. I hope the NHSBT/LLGL awareness campaign shows people what a tought time this is for those waiting for a life saving transplant....and those who loose loved ones but the decisions they make help others.
Now 35 with Alports and I had my first kidney-versary 18th feb 2013....I hope to have many more.

My living donor and his family are doing all well.

==
Alports.
Solo

Post by Solo »

Happy Christmas :D

Hope you're all as well as you can be

Sue :)
wagolynn

Post by wagolynn »

Hi Chrisb,
Seasons greetings to you and everyone on the forum, including the people who make it all work for us.

Best wishes.
Chris In Trowbridge

Post by Chris In Trowbridge »

Yup, have a Happy xmas everyone, and a healthy New year.
MaulikShah

Post by MaulikShah »

Hey all,

I am new to this forum. I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Have a healthy new year and lots of fun. :)