trying to conceive

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Godisable23

trying to conceive

Post by Godisable23 »

Hello fellow transplanter Lol my name is Jalisa I am 23 and looking for honest answers bad or good with me all things through GOD is possible!!! I am planning to have a baby post transplant 5 years with a creatinine level of 1.6. I really want to know what medicines will I be on and would like to talk to some via phone if possible or here is fine its so good to see other people happy people
Solo

Re: trying to conceive

Post by Solo »

Hello godisable I'm afraid I can't answer your question or help you at all. Someone will be along who can help though :D

Good luck :D
Godisable23

need a transplant friend

Post by Godisable23 »

What foods can I eat to lower my creatinine level. I've been eating a lot of vegetables and I feel great I'm really needed a transplant friend to talk to!!
yeh

Re: trying to conceive

Post by yeh »

i didnt have any transplant.

last year while my creatinine was at 1.6
my doctor advise me not to have any baby.