Looking for help for a survey

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

Elysa

Looking for help for a survey

Post by Elysa »

Hi Everyone,

I’m Elysa and I’m new to this forum. I’m a computer science student at the University of Southampton.
I’m here to ask your kindness to answer my survey.

Currently, I’m conducting a research study in human and computer interaction about an effective and preferable interface agent (character or avatar) to interact with in a gamified application or games. The game is develop to support the transition care process, from hospital care to self-care. and this game is particularly to people with renal and diabetic condition.

Because you are among the one who can give us the closest picture of how you experience your situation, I would like to request you to participate in this survey.

Your response will be kept confidential. No particular recognizable responses will be collected and exposed to others and information only be made public in a statistical context and summarization.

For that, thank you very much for your time and cooperation. I greatly appreciate your help in furthering this research effort.

Here is the link for the online survey (http://goo.gl/forms/bcGdkiOK1H)

Warm Regards,
Elysa
Elysa

Re: Looking for help for a survey

Post by Elysa »

Thank you so much for those who participated.
For now, I'm still looking around 10 participants to answer the survey.
Your willingness and time are very much appreciated.
Rik

Post by Rik »

Hi Elysa ...
as a Mod I was originally going to remove your post as this is a health forum and not a gaming forum ...
but I tend to check things first ...
the front of your questionnaire does actually say its health related ... be it seemingly loosely ...
so I started the questionnaire ...
I found that Question 2.2 failed to make any sense at all ... so I was unable to answer it ... and when I got to question 3.3 you have failed to allow for the answer NONE of the above ...
and because I could not answer the question it did not allow me continue with the questionnaire ...

I suggest before anyone else on this forum consider looking at your questionnaire ... that you reconsider the wording on some of your questions ...
and allow for negative answers .............

regards
Rik
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hi Rik,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Thats was very helpful.
I will change a bit about it.

Regards,
Elysa.