rejection by his own fault

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

mummtara1988

Re: rejection by his own fault

Post by mummtara1988 »

Paul knows our life is better when he's well. I cant be sure why he stopped his meds but its made a big hole in our family.
I'm hopin this time it will work out longer than 18months and he is gettin help now.
We dont know anyone else who has had same op but I'm sure it would help him.
I've told him to get in contact with others and use it as a buddy system. I have a lovely bloke who been messaging me from this page and hes been very supportive and understands how we all feel and its helped me. I love my family a lot and I love paul i just wish things would be different, only 8 months ago my family were the happiest but at the moment its all doom & gloom. I'm sure our time will come again but for now we will all have councilling and try stick together. Just some days are hard and some are good

I'd like to Know if before any of you had a transpant what dialysis did you have how did it affect life and if you were grumpy before xxx
Again thank you for support xx