Dialysis patients wanted in London tonight (and Mon)

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

bigbuzzard

Dialysis patients wanted in London tonight (and Mon)

Post by bigbuzzard »

I've just had a call from a company who organises research meetings. This one is for a UK-based charity that I am very happy to support*.

They're looking for anyone on dialysis, any form, who is willing to come to the Holiday Inn, Regents Park this evening (3 Sept) or Monday eve (7 Sept) to take part in a discussion group with other patients.

You would need to be there at 6pm, and it should last for an hour and a half or so.
Anyone taking part will receive £60.

If you're interested, please contact Stella Frost at [email protected] or on 07769 718573

* I'm one of the moderators of this forum, and ex-chair of the Guy's and St Thomas's Kidney Patient Association.
JMan
Location: Lives in a slightly weird bit of Shropshire called Telford!

Re: Dialysis patients wanted in London tonight (and Mon)

Post by JMan »

Shame I'm travelling early Tuesday Morn.

Sounds interesting...