Trolley needs a home

This is the forum for the Kidney Patient Guide. We welcome feedback about the site and any information that may be of use or interest to other visitors.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This forum is not for queries that would otherwise be addressed to a doctor. If you have a question about your condition or treatment please consult your renal unit or doctor. We do not have any editorial or medical resources to answer individual queries.

Moderator: administrator

AmberH

Trolley needs a home

Post by AmberH »

Hi All,

So the Sleep Safe machine was collected from us today and we now have a trolley, that we got from ikea, needing a home.

If anyone is interested you are more than welcome to have it, I live in Hornchurch Essex. I can send more info if anyone is interested id just rather it went to someone who needs it.

Amber x
mash

Re: Trolley needs a home

Post by mash »

Hi Amber
I expect trolley has gone now. We need one but can you tell me which trolley you got from Ikea as have been looking for one, as my husband is just being set up for PD.
Have the sleep safe machine but nothing to put it on. The machine feels very heavy.
Mary x
AmberH

Post by AmberH »

Hi Mary,

Yes I'm afraid it has gone now, what a shame.

The one we got was http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60116998/. It's called Udden Kitchen trolley and is £50. We got a couple of S hooks from B&Q which we used to hang the bags on. The machine went on the second shelf and Dean used the top to do all preparing on and then the waste bags went on the bottom shelf and we put a cat litter tray underneath just to catch anything if it dripped/leaked! x
mash

Post by mash »

Hi Amber
Thank you for your advice. We have an Ikea hear in Southampton so will pop in and get one.
Many Thanks
Mary X :D